Monday 20 September 2010



Yesterday was the annual SPAM Blast, an event on Salisbury Plain. It's a non competitive event, try telling that to most of those that take part.
I think I may have a little bit of a cold about me, as I was struggling for breath towards the top of some of the climbs. I had entered to do the 60k but because of my breathing I opted to finish after one lap. However I managed to finish the 30k lap in just over 1 1/2 hours, not to bad all things considered.
There were a few issues with the course and that some people had missed a large climb out, then the timing people at the end missed the numbers of some of the competitors.
All said it was still a good day, I will look forward to the Winter Challenge which is organised by the same people on the 2nd January.

No comments:

Post a Comment